A career at Dominion Insurance Brokerage is all about finding the best solutions in the pursuit of financial stability, not only for ourselves, but also for our families, neighbors and communities. That's why we're constantly seeking individuals with new ideas and fresh perspectives—people who share our passion and want to be partners in this pursuit.
In your role as a Licensed Financial Representative, you'll be the face people know and trust by building relationships and delivering unmatched customer care. You'll provide clients with insurance and other related products that best suit their current lifestyle. By making accurate product recommendations and assisting with the application process, we're able to create the best overall experience possible for every customer.
By working together, we're able to provide a more enriching and fulfilling experience at every level, every time. Join us! Together, we're redefining the way people access affordable, quality financial planning.
- Build and maintain client base, keep client plans up-to-date and acquire new clients on an ongoing basis
- Assess clients' financial situation by gathering information regarding investments, asset allocation, savings, tax planning, retirement income planning, and estate planning; evaluating risk tolerance
- Develop financial strategies by guiding client to establish financial goals; matching goals to situation with appropriate financial plans
- Obtain clients' commitment by explaining proposed financial plans and options; explaining advantages and risks; providing explanations; alleviating concerns; answering questions
- Monitor clients' financial situation by tracking changes in wealth and life circumstances; analyzing financial plan results; identifying and evaluating new financial strategies; recommending changes in goals and plans
- Generate referral business and cultivate individual lead sources
- Achieve or exceed sales quotas across product lines
- Listen and relate key information to comparable selling situations in order to apply appropriate responses and actions
- An active, in good-standing, Health, Life & Annuity license
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent work experience
- Experience in a sales position
- Demonstrated time management skills
- Computer proficiency
- Ability to write and communicate effectively within multiple communication channels, including telephone and chat environments
- The ability to work on a flexible schedule
- Public speaking skills