Dominion Private Client Group is seeking an experienced Independent Financial Consultant. Our fundamental belief is the importance of trusted financial professional relationships to help our clients understand that we strive to be the leading choice for people who seek a financial professional.
DPCG is not for every advisor. We employ top producing advisors who provide a level of service to their clients putting them first and always act in a legal, profitable, and ethical manner. Our commitment begins and ends with our customers’ needs, goals, and aspirations. Our customer-centric focus demands that we seek to meet individual needs on a one-on-one basis. DPCG works with a diverse clientele including individuals, business owners, professionals and families. We assist our clients in attaining financial objectives by providing a broad range of products and services that can help create, accumulate and conserve wealth.
DPCG is a full service AFMO and RIA with an extensive product network including Private Equity Opportunities. We provide support with a passionate internal and external sales team. Enjoy the freedom to run your practice combined with the support and infrastructure to meet your business demands.
Position: Independent Financial Consultant - Helps clients accomplish financial objectives by assessing financial situations; develops and presents financial strategies and plans; monitors on-going financial life changes.
- Build and maintain client base, keep client plans up-to-date and acquire new clients on an ongoing basis
- Markets services by asking for referrals from current clients; meeting prospects at community functions; responding to inquiries; developing promotions; presenting financial planning seminars
- Assesses clients' financial situation by gathering information regarding investments, asset allocation, savings, tax planning, retirement planning, and estate planning; evaluating risk tolerance
- Develops financial strategies by guiding client to establish financial goals; matching goals to situation with appropriate financial plans
- Obtains clients' commitment by explaining proposed financial plans and options; explaining advantages and risks; providing explanations; alleviating concerns; answering questions
- Monitors clients' financial situation by tracking changes in wealth and life circumstances; analyzing financial plan results; identifying and evaluating new financial strategies; recommending changes in goals and plans
- Provides financial management information by preparing financial status analyses and reports
- Updates job knowledge by tracking financial markets, general economic conditions, and new financial products; participating in educational opportunities; reading professional and technical publications; maintaining personal networks; participating in professional organizations
- Accomplishes organization goals by accepting ownership for accomplishing new and different requests; exploring opportunities to add value to job accomplishments
- Results-driven, highly motivated, self-starter who possesses integrity, a strong work ethic and the desire to help others plan for and protect their financial futures
- Applicant must have good communication, networking, and sales skills
- A four year degree is preferred, but not required
- The following are not required, but are a plus:
- Corporate Finance, Financial Diagnosis, Financial Operations, Financial Planning and Strategy, Financial Skills, Financial Software, Selling to Customer Needs, Financial Licenses, Analyzing Information, Business Knowledge
- This position is 100% commission-based, independent 1099
- The candidate selected will not be an employee of Dominion
- Competitive commission and bonuses available